BMS Engineer – Pirbright Surrey
Start Date: Immediate
Reporting to: Controls Director
General Purpose: To undertake the following BMS, controls and electrical work across the company’s portfolio but not limited to:
- Fault Finding
- Callout Rota
Work Schedule: 37.5 hrs per week (core hours – 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday)
Key duties include (but not limited to):
- To commission and maintain new and existing Trend and other BMS control systems on multiple sites within the south east and London area.
- To carry out & manage small project works (controller upgrades, control panel modifications, software modifications, head end graphic page modifications etc).
- Maintaining set standards in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and other relevant legislation ensuring all on-site quality assurance procedures are adhered to
- Working alongside other ACS staff and trades.
- Providing accurate reporting information for further repairs or installation.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- To take part in the companies’ callout rota
- Working with Quality Assurance
- Interrogation of Electrical Drawings
- 3 or more years of working within the controls industry or a similar role
- Training undertaken by Manufacturers
Job Description: Mobile Controls Engineer
- Electrical qualifications (Essential)
- 17th/18th Edition IEE Regulations (desirable)
- Trend Experience (Essential)
- Kieback and Peter (desirable)
- SeaChange Experience (desirable)
- Syxthsense (desirable)
- TAC Experience (desirable)
- Able to demonstrate other controls systems knowledge
- Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
- Able to use MS Office & Outlook
- Criminal record checks will be applied for candidates.
- Clean driving Licence
- This position is a mobile role although regular visits to our offices in Surrey will be required
- A company vehicle and fuel card will be provided upon commencement of employment.
- Also provided will be a mobile phone, laptop, PPE and other tools specifically required for the tasks to be carried out
- Salary (DOE)
Job Reference: BMSPIR_1540299445
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Woking, Surrey
Job Industry: Building and Construction
Job Skill: bms