On-Site London are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to start on a project in Birmingham Baddesley.
Maintenance role with relative background in heavy plant dealing with boilers turbines.
The role for the Electrician/Engineer will be as follows;
- Inspect, maintain repair and overhaul electromechanical and solid state electrical equipment, using a variety of electrical test equipment, meters, powered and non-powered tools and equipment.
- Install new electrical and electronic equipment and electrical wiring according to the National Electrical Code and company electrical standards.
- Maintain and repair electrical and electronic systems for Project facilities and equipment.
- Perform high voltage switching and operate generators in support of operations.
- Work safely and cooperatively with co-workers and the public.
- Lead a work party in performing maintenance or repair work.
- Other related incidental work as needed.
- Comply with and practice proper equipment clearance procedures.
- Perform all work in compliance with applicable codes, standards, safety and environment regulations.
- Responsible for station lockout/tag out procedures as mandated by company policy.
- Proven track record.
- Working on shift work reporting to main Electrical Engineer.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or if you require any further information please contact The Recruitment Team.
Job Reference: ElecEng-Birm_1557415849
Salary: £20 - £25 per hour + negotiable depending on experience
Salary per: Hour
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Job Industry: Building and Construction