On-Site London are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to start on a project in Birmingham Baddesley.
Maintenance role with relative background in heavy plant dealing with boilers turbines.
The role for the Mechanical Engineer will be as follows;
- Testing & reading of instrumentation (Background Necessary) on pipework
- Study blueprints and follow state and local building codes
- Determine the amount of material and type of equipment needed Annually
- Inspect and test installed pipe systems and pipelines
- Troubleshoot systems that are not working
- Replace worn parts
- Work safely and cooperatively with co-workers and the public.
- Lead a work party in performing maintenance or repair work.
- Other related incidental work as needed.
- Comply with and practice proper equipment clearance procedures.
- Perform all work in compliance with applicable codes, standards, safety and environment regulations.
- Working on shift work reporting to main Mechanical Engineer.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or if you require any further information please contact The Recruitment Team.
Job Reference: MechEng-Birm_1557416249
Salary: £20 - £25 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Atherstone, Warwickshire
Job Industry: Building and Construction