Objective of Role:
To ensure the timely chasing and coding of weekly timesheets for operatives and the assistance of additional payroll functions.
Accountabilities: The role will report to the Payroll Manager
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch)
- Sending timesheets on a Thursday to clients and operatives
- Chasing in timesheets according to deadlines and building relationships with clients
- Marking timesheets received on a register
- Coding all timesheets with pay and charge rates accurately
- Chasing PAYE operatives for bank details, NI Numbers or dates of birth
- Chasing Own Ltd Companies for relevant outstanding documents
- Matching timesheets to invoices and distributing to clients
- Processing payroll purchase ledger
- Issuing payslips to operatives
- Assisting the payroll team in processing the actual payroll’s
- Working closely with Sutton Office to ensure most up to date information is obtained and provided to Payroll for timely processing of timesheets
- Such additional roles and functions as may be required to support and achieve the goals of the companies.
- Archiving/filing when required.
It is an essential requirement of the role that the person can operate to deadlines and achieve the above in a timely manner and with complete accuracy. The person must also be able to prioritise and manage their workload to ensure that all deadlines are achieved
The candidate will have experience in a similar, general accounting or administration role and must be numerate.
Job Reference: PAYFAREHAM_1538123602
Salary: Up to £18000 per annum + Pension, 25 Days holiday
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Fareham, Hampshire
Job Industry: Recruitment Consultancy
Job Skill: Payroll