Sprinkler Project Manager required for long term work!
On Site London are looking for a sprinkler project manager to start on a long term project in the Hounslow area.
Must have Skills card, SSSTS or SMSTS
Must also have experience in sprinkler fitting and managing teams of sprinkler fitters.
- Ensure all Installation engineers/ sub-contractors work is completed in the allocated time
- Have the ability to make judgement calls/decisions based on your experience within the industry.
- Assist the installation manager/ Sales team in larger projects as required
- Ensure that all work to be carried out to the current standards
- Carry out surveys/quotations for new and existing customers as and when required
- Undertake any training provided by the company
- Liaise with office staff to assist in the resolving of queries
- Provide suggestions for improvement of practices within the Company
- Carry out site inspections during and after installations by engineers/ sub-contractors
Salary depends on experience.
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV or call Recruitment desk for more information
Day Rate: Negotiable
Job Reference: SprinkFitProMan_1542098697
Job Duration: Ongoing
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Temporary
Job Location: Datchet, Berkshire
Job Industry: Building and Construction