Quantity Surveyor (Electrical) required for an immediate start. Position has come available due to relocation of current QS.
- Industrial, Rail, Commercial & Infrastructure Projects (Sub-Contract)
- Project values ranging from £10k > £5M+
- Monthly account administration (Application’s, Assessment, Certification)
- Internal reporting (P&L, Works Forecasts, Cash Flow)
- Direct liaison with clients and sub-contractors
- Sub-contract package commercial management
- Contract change review, administration and notification
- Additional works pricing
- Familiar with electrical systems works information (Drawings, Specifications )
- Be familiar with standard methods of measurement and industry working practices.
- Experience with NCE 3 (Opt. A+C) & JCT forms of Contract
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word & Project.
- Update basic programme as built data through-out the project.
- Identify and prepare risks and opportunities register.
- Maintain and build relationships with clients and suppliers
- Work unaided maintaining good attendance, time keeping and individual work load management.
- Conform to internal procedures, processes and reporting requirement’s
- Experience of electrical systems not essential but an advantage.
£35k to £55k per annum, private healthcare, mobile phone, laptop, generous annual leave quota
Application via CV
Job Reference: QSFELT_1565786782
Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum + Private Healthcare, Pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Feltham, London
Job Industry: Building and Construction
Job Skill: quantity surveyor, electrical