On-Site London currently require a Slinger/Signaller to start on an on-going project in Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire.
The candidate MUST have the following;
– Valid CPCS blue skills card (A40A)
– Appointed persons qualification
– Crane operator card
– TUG Operator Licence
The work involved but is not limited to;
– Responsible for slinging and banking loads.
– Inspection and maintenance of lifting accessories working with the lifting engineer supervisor at the depot as required.
– Responsible for ensuring that all lifting operations comply with relevant legislation and are completed as safely as possible.
– Knowledgeable in the following: LOLER, PUWER, HASAWA. Microsoft Excel for dispatches and ability to adapt to automated tagging system for asset tracking.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or if you require any further information please contact The Recruitment Team on 0208 371 3626.
Job Reference: Slinger/Signaller_1549991158
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Temp to perm
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Job Industry: Building and Construction