On Site London are currently looking for a Sprinkler Project Manager to start on a long term project in the Hounslow area for one of our established and expanding clients who provide services across the UK.
To apply for this role you must hold the following;
– Skills card
– SSSTS or SMSTS
You must also have experience in sprinkler fitting and managing teams of sprinkler fitters.
- Ensuring that all the installation engineers/sub-contractors work is completed in the allocated time
- Having the ability to make judgement calls/decisions based on your experience within the industry
- Assisting the installation manager/sales team on larger projects as required
- Ensuring that all work being carried out is up to the current standards
- Carrying out surveys/quotations for new and existing customers as and when required
- Undertaking any training provided by the company
- Liaising with the office staff to assist in the resolving of queries
- Providing suggestions for improvement of practices within the company
- Carrying out site inspections during and after installations by engineers/sub-contractors
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV and we will be in touch!
Alternatively, please contact On Site London to speak directly to one of our consultants who would be happy to help and give you more information about the role on 02083713626
Job Reference: SPM_1562576076
Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Hounslow, London
Job Industry: Building and Construction