On Site London are looking for a sprinkler service engineer to work on sites across the UK.
This role is a temporary to permanent role for a fast growing company looking to expand and the rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. There is a number of opportunities to progress for the right candidate. You must have a relevant and in date trade card.
Objective of the role is to carry out the servicing and maintenance of the automatic sprinkler systems and fire pumps:
- To carry out the servicing and maintenance on wet/alternate/dry valve sets/Pre-Action
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- To work confidently alone or as part of a team.
- Respond to allocated emergency call outs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend weekly meetings in High Wycombe office to discuss works and relevant job specific instructions for the proceeding week.
- Attend client sites to carry out instructed service repair works to sprinkler systems, including remedial repair works to existing sprinkler pipework for both servicing and installation departments
- Carrying out the following types of work:
- Surveying fire protection equipment of existing and new clients sites including repair works,
- Flow testing, Pumps & Value sets,
- Weekly Sprinkler Tests,
- Creating detailed parts lists required to carry out repairs,
- Carrying out preventative maintenance and resulting remedial work during service visits,
- Commercial and Residential sprinkler installation, Testing and servicing
- Responsible for the completion and return of all the necessary report sheets, certificates and related paperwork at weekly meetings
- Responsible for being aware of the details laid out within issued Health & Safety documentation including rick assessments and method statements
- Ensure safe operation of all mobile elevate work platforms.
- Attend all jobs-related training given, (internal and external programmes)
- All service engineers must have their own full range of hand tools.
This is also a CV’s and interview process.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in then please apply with your CV or contact the recruitment desk for more information on 02083713626
Job Reference: Sprinkler Engineer_1536768230
Salary: £150 - £180 per day + Negotiable
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: On Going
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Job Industry: Building and Construction