On-Site London are currently recruiting for a Travelling Piling Rig Fitter to start work for one of our clients, a leading construction business.
This position will require the candidate to travel countrywide in the UK.
– Piling rig experience is a requirement, experience on BAUER and/or Casagrande Piling Rigs would be beneficial.
– Flexibility to work around the country on the fleet of piling rigs on various construction projects is essential.
– NVQ Level 2 Construction plant maintenance and repair required.
– CSCS qualification
– SSSTS, Slinger/Signaller and MEWP qualification an advantage although training for this could be provided for a successful candidate who joins the team
– Driving licence is essential as a van will be provided as part of the role.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or if you require any further information please contact The Recruitment Team.
Job Reference: TravellingFitter_1557757097
Salary: £15 - £25 per hour + negotiable depending on experience
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Job Industry: Building and Construction