On-Site London currently require a Welder/ Fabrication supervisor to start on an ongoing project in Grimsby.
The candidate is required to hold a valid Min L3 NVQ in fabrication and welding or C & G Equilvalent & SSSTS/Supervisory experience (coded or welding inspector an advantage).
The work involved but is not limited to;
– Knowledge of piling and equipment is not necessary.
– Experience of Microsoft office: excel and work is required
– Previous demonstrable supervisory experience of a team in a similar environment preferred
– Ability to work with management team to input into, establish and deliver the welding/fabrication business plan.
– Responsibilities include safety, quality & productivity.
– Supervise, prioritise and direct labour as per the forecast of works required and produce material requisitions under own initiative.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or if you require any further information please contact The Recruitment Team on 0208 371 3626.
Job Reference: Welder Supervisor_1535016282
Salary: £15.00 - £16.50 per hour + Negotiable
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: Temp to Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Job Industry: Building and Construction